Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Guy by Connie Prince

The My Guy Digital Scrapbook Products by Connie Prince are totally amazing!
I had the opportunity to work with them as a guest on Connie Prince's Creative Team.

The first page that I created I call My Guy - I Love This Guy.
It features my husband David. These photos were taken on a camping trip that we went on a number of years ago. I sure do love him. He was quite proud of that steak. Let's take a look at it now.


The second page that I created I call My Guy - Strong and Kind.
It features my Grandfather who recently passed away.
It features some photos of him that I like. Let's take a look at it now.


Let's take a look now at the products that I used to create these pages.





These products can also be purchased in a bundle.


* Images Linked *

These products are marked down in price for a limited time.
Hurry on over to Connie Prince's Gingerscraps Store to pick them up.

Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment