Sunday, February 18, 2018

Travelogue Idaho by Connie Prince

I have the wonderful opportunity to be a guest on Connie Prince's Creative Team.
Being that I am from Idaho I thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to use her new Travelogue Idaho products. They really are amazing. I love what I was able to create with them. 

Here is the first page that I created.


I took these pictures when my Mother-In-Law Paula came to visit us in Idaho. It was a great adventure taking her to see the falls. They are a place I've always enjoyed visiting.

Here is the second page that I created


David and I spent my birthday at the Snake River. Here are just a couple of the pictures that we took that day. It really was a great summer day.

Let's take a look at the products that were used to create these pages.




or get these in a bundle


I also used


* All images are linked *

Click on the Images to go to Connie Prince's store to pick up these awesome products.

Happy Scrapping!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment