Friday, July 1, 2016

Red White & Blue by Charly Renay Designs

Charly Renay Designs has come out with a beautiful kit just in time for the 4th of July. America's Independence Day. This kit is perfect for all those photos that you'll be taking. It also works great for many other layouts as she includes great elements and papers that will work for most any page.

The layout that I made with this kit features one of the floats in the 4th of July Parade that I attended in 2009 with my husband David. There were so many great floats that it was hard to decide which one to focus on for my page. I love the way that my page ended up turning out.

Let's take a look at my page now!


Now let's take a look at this beautiful kit!


I also used Charly Renay Designs Fresh Start Templates. Here is a look at them.


Charly Renay Designs is also having a sale that you won't want to miss out on. 


*** Images Linked ***

Happy Scrapping!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment