Monday, February 22, 2016

Feeling Lucky by Charly Renay Designs

Today I had the opportunity to work with the updated version of Charly Renay Designs Feeling Lucky Kit. Since the first time that I used it There have been items taken away as well as added. I was sad to see some of them go but also excited for the new items.

I decided that I was going to try to make a page as close to my original page as I could. Here is what I came up with. Overall I am pleased with how it turned out.

So let's take a look at it now.


I'm sure that you are ready to take a look at the kit now. So here it is.


There really are so many fun things included in this kit. Enough for you to make several layouts about your St. Patrick's Day Celebration.

***Images are Linked***

Happy Scrapping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment